Any car financing specialist will tell you that if you need credit, you need to get your personal finances in order. The financing experts at L’Ami Junior Group will give you useful advice that will help you get back on track quickly.
L’Ami Auto Crédit has specialized for many years in car financing in Saguenay, Alma, Baie-Comeau, Sept-Îles and La Malbaie, and has a vast inventory of certified vehicles with CARFAX reports.
How Can I Rebuild My Credit in 2021?
According to popular belief, it would take seven years before we could borrow again after a bankruptcy. Did you know that this delay can be drastically shortened if you take the right steps? In fact, there are solutions to re-establish your reputation and rebuild your credit more quickly. It is important to act, because life goes on and you can give yourself the means to carry out projects such as the purchase of a new or used vehicle.
Simple Means at Your Disposal
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Determine the causes of your debt to avoid falling into the same traps in the short, medium and long term.
- Apply for a credit card with a guarantee deposit (for example, with a maximum limit of $1000).
- Apply for a car loan to rebuild your credit. L’Ami Auto Crédit offers 1st, 2nd and 3rd chance home financing. The best way to rebuild your credit is to take action. This way, our experts will grant you a car loan and you will be 100% approved.
- Make your payments regularly before the due date. This will show the credit agencies that you are on the right track.
- There is no need to carry multiple credit cards in your wallet. Clean out your cards and keep only the oldest one or two.
- People often think that old debts appearing on their credit report will negatively impact their credit rating. In fact, the opposite is likely to happen. Credit history is the single biggest contributor to your credit score. If you’ve had a credit card for 10 years, that’s good, because an older card will benefit your credit score data. And the more responsibly and intelligently you’ve used your card, the better your credit rating will be. An old debt that has been paid off properly is still a very good thing for your credit rating.
- Stay at the same address as much as possible to demonstrate your stability.
- Some customers will go shopping for a car with several companies. This is a good way to save money. However, it is better to wait until you have made your choice before authorizing a credit check. Making too many requests can be harmful. L’Ami Auto Crédit will advise you and suggest judicious choices without affecting your credit rating.
In short, even in times of a pandemic, it is possible to restore your credit by buying a car. In fact, the specialists at L’Ami Auto Crédit Group can help you obtain a loan for a used car or SUV at the best interest rate on the market. By making your payments on time, you will prove to your creditors that you can assume your financial responsibilities. We will also give you valuable advice on how to get your personal finances in order and avoid falling back into debt.
More importantly, the experts at L’Ami Auto Crédit will process your request quickly and confidentially and offer you flexible financing solutions adapted to your needs.
In these times of economic slowdown, car financing specialists are becoming even more creative and understanding of everyone’s financial situation. Moreover, each file is unique and brings a unique answer.
L’Ami Auto Crédit: Experts Who Take Care of Everything!
For many years, our car financing specialists in Saguenay, Alma, Baie-Comeau, Sept-Îles and La Malbaie have been able to offer you advantageous solutions. They are generous with their advice; they quickly approve your car credit, and they will give you back your confidence.
Do business with competent and professional people right now! L’Ami Auto Crédit, a sure value on all fronts. Contact us today to obtain your car loan and the vehicle of your dreams.